About the job
Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge RegTech SaaS solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance.
Trapets’ services simplifies advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening, to surveillance of money laundering, terrorism financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and market manipulation.
We have a great opportunity for a Sales Professional with a passion for sales to join our growing and dynamic team in Stockholm. We are on an exciting journey with clear goals of expansion, not only within the Nordics but also globally. You will be responsible for growing existing business alongside onboarding new customers.
If you are a driven, passionate and self-managed professional with a proven track record of driving complex sales processes then we’d love to hear from you.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline in relation to our products and services
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline and sales activities
- Build strong relationships with important internal stakeholders and align on sales execution plans in order to maximize customer satisfaction and sales success
- Build long lasting relationships with senior level customer contacts
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of the industry & regulatory trends and technical developments that affect our target markets
- Play a part in building the Trapets brand by actively taking part in planning and attending industry and marketing events and webinars
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 5+ years sales experience preferably in selling Software Solutions/Services
- Previous expertise in Securities trading, AML, Client Screening, KYC, Customer Due Diligence is an advantage
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Have experience in constructing complex solution-oriented deals
- Have the ability to build trust and strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Self-Starter with the ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving company and industry
- Excellent language skills in Swedish and English
Trapets has a flat organization, which means that we welcome new ideas and are happy to see that everyone in the company is involved in finding improvements that make the work and the company go in the right direction. For us who work at Trapets, culture is very important and we have a strong team spirit. The daily work is complemented by recurring joint breakfasts and activities as well as conferences where team-building and future strategies are important parts for us.
Do you want to contribute to the benefit of society and work to combat financial crime? Please apply today!
If you have questions and/or thoughts, contact Tomas by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 073-424 85 82.
Trapets is a fast-growing, successful and value-driven expert company, specializing in services and systems for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. The company is the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Trapet's customers consist of many of the most well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, as well as customers in London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, South America and Asia. For more info www.trapets.com