Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge RegTech SaaS solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance.
Trapets’ services simplify the advanced monitoring of our customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening to risk-based transaction monitoring and detection of money laundering, terrorism financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance to detect, investigate and report insider trading and market manipulation.
We are on an exciting journey with clear goals of global expansion and growth. Right now, we have a great opportunity for an AML Surveillance Analyst to come join our growing and dynamic Financial Crime Surveillance (FCS) team in Stockholm.
The role and key areas of responsibility:
Our FCS team use Trapets' surveillance systems, InstantWatch, to monitor orders, transactions and market data in order to detect, investigate and report suspicious market abuse and money laundering in accordance with the Money Laundering and Market Abuse Directives.
As we see an increased demand for AML surveillance from our customers, we will now also offer advanced AML surveillance as a managed service. This will be your main area of responsibility.
- Monitor transactions and KYC data to identify and investigate suspicious behaviours in relation to AML/CTF regulations.
- Contribute with expert knowledge in processes, routines and instructions.
- Collect data and information from relevant sources.
- Analyze data and advice customers with recommendations and necessary actions.
- Maintain daily contacts with customers, both in Sweden and abroad.
- Work independently regarding customers' guidelines, laws and regulations.
- Keep yourself up to date with current laws, regulations and best practice.
- Act as an expert advisor and share your knowledge in product development projects by defining and testing new functionalities etc.
As our FCS has extensive knowledge in the field, they work closely with our sales department and provide expert advice at customer meetings and deliveries.
You have a relevant educational background in the field, or you have gathered equivalent experience elsewhere. Anyway, we think that you have a few years of experience in this field. You are a social and flexible team player who can work independently as well.
We would love if you had a passion for fighting financial crime and working to preventing money laundering and financing of terrorism.
Furthermore you have/are:
- Experience of investigations, monitoring transactions, KYC and EDD within banking and finance.
- First-class organizational and planning skills.
- Enthusiastic, driven and love to help.
- Positive hands-on and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
- Experience of investigations concerning card fraud and money transferring / payment scams.
Knowledge of cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology is meritorious.
Trapets has a flat organization, which means that we welcome new ideas and encourage everyone in the company to get involved in finding improvements, both for the daily work and for the company’s way forward in the right direction. For us who work at Trapets, culture is very important, and we have a strong team spirit. The daily work is complemented by recurring joint activities, conferences (today more digital) where we also work together towards our guiding stars, Customer focus, Quality, Scalability and Team spirit.
Do you want to contribute to the benefit of society by combating financial crime? If so, please apply today!
If you have questions and/or thoughts, contact Tomas by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone +46 73 424 85 82.
Trapets is a fast-growing, successful and value-driven expert company, specializing in services and systems for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. The company is the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Trapets’ customers consist of many of the most well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, as well as customers in London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, South America and Asia. For more info www.trapets.com