Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge Reg Tech SaaS solutions to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance.
Trapets’ services, simplifies advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening, to surveillance of money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
About the role
We have now a great opportunity for a Sales Professional to join our growing and dynamic team who has a passion for sales. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales & Marketing, based in Stockholm, Sweden, and you will be assigned a dedicated territory within the UK Market to help drive our further expansion there.
If you are a driven, passionate, and self-managed professional with a proven track record of driving complex sales processes, the ability to operate independently and work efficiently in a remote environment then we’d love to hear from you.
This is a remote position, however, we require applicants to be resident in the UK and have a valid UK citizenship.
- Plan, execute and proactively raise pipeline in dedicated territory and region
- Ensure accurate forecasting and tight pipeline management
- Build strong relationships with important internal stakeholders and align on sales execution plans in order to maximize customer satisfaction and sales success
- Build long lasting relationships with senior level customer contacts
- Structure, negotiate and close deals
- Maintaining up-to-date understanding of industry & regulatory trends and technical developments that affect our target markets
- Play a part in building the Trapets brand by actively taking part in planning and attending industry and marketing events and webinars
Qualifications and Experience Required
- 3+ years sales experience preferably in selling Software Solutions/Services
- Previous expertise in Securities trading, AML, Client Screening, KYC, Customer Due Diligence is an advantage
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and presentation skills (verbal & written)
- Have experience in constructing complex solution-oriented deals
- Have the ability to build trust and strong relationships with relevant stakeholders (internal & external)
- Self-Starter with the ability to work effectively and proactively in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving company and industry
Trapets has a flat organization, which means that we welcome new ideas and are happy to see that everyone in the company is involved in finding improvements that make the work and the company go in the right direction. For us who work at Trapets, culture is incredibly important and we have a strong team spirit. The daily work is complemented by recurring joint breakfasts and activities as well as conferences where team-building and future strategies are incredibly important parts for us.
Do you want to contribute with us to the benefit of society and work to combat financial crime?
Then Please apply today!
If you have questions and / or thoughts, contact Tomas by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Trapets is a fast-growing, successful and value-driven expert company, specializing in services and systems for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. The company is the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Trapet's customers consist of many of the most well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, as well as customers in London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, South America and Asia. For more info www.trapets.com