Trapets’ services simplify advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening, to surveillance of money laundering, terrorism financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and market manipulation.
We are on an exciting journey with clear goals of global expansion and are now looking for a functional Product Owner for one of our products, InstantWatch KYC, to join our growing and dynamic team in Stockholm.
The role as a functional Product Owner at Trapets require a lot of responsibilities, you own the product together with your colleague, the technical Product Owner for KYC. Together you run and prioritize new functionality and decide in cooperation with other stakeholders what will be included in new releases.
You will work closely with the KYC-team but also with other functions like Customer Success Managers, Operations, Development and Sales. Requirements and requests are continuously obtained from our customers for further handling in our roadmap / backlog.
In this role, we strive to constantly improve, change and prioritize to be at the forefront of our product. Monitoring trends and changes in regulations, laws and directives that effect the product is a responsibility which comes naturally to you.
- Maintenance and improvement of the KYC-product to optimize sales, onboarding and maintenance of customers.
- Secure what is optimal for continuous development of the product regarding functions, regulations- and market- / sales perspective.
- Create, specify and document requirements.
- Order and follow up delivery from the Development team.
- Help with testing, coordinating and driving new releases.
- Identify risks, opportunities and be responsible to drive activities to always improve the product.
- Responsible for partners/suppliers regarding sanction- and PEP-lists etc.
- Good technical understanding
- First-class organizational and planning skills.
- Enthusiastic, driven and loves to connect & collaborate.
- Positive hands-on and proactive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
Trapets has a flat organization, which means that we welcome new ideas and are happy to see that everyone in the company is involved in finding improvements that make the work and the company go in the right direction. For us at Trapets, culture is very important, and we have a strong team spirit. The daily work is complemented by recurring joint activities, conferences (today more digital) where we also work towards our guiding stars, Customer focus, Quality, Scalability and Team spirit.
Trapets is a fast-growing, successful and value-driven expert company, specializing in services and systems for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. The company is the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Trapet's customers consist of many of the most well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, as well as customers in London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, South America and Asia. For more info www.trapets.com