Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge Reg Tech SaaS solutions for the financial sector, our services helps our customers to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance.
Trapets’ services, simplifies advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening to surveillance of money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
Technical Account Manager
We have an immediate opening for a Technical Account Manager who will be responsible to build and develop strong customer relationships by managing customer expectations and to lead them to customer satisfaction by understanding their technical challenges and strategies.
Trapets is on an exciting growth journey with a clear expansion strategy both within the Nordics and globally, your responsibilities will cover both Nordic and international customers.
Our ideal Technical Account Manager is a self-starter with experience working within the software business that holds a great technical understanding and values a successful customer journey.
At Trapets, we have many hard working and dedicated peers including Customer Success, Development and IT Operations that would love for you to work with them. We are always looking for new and innovative ways to improve quality, enhance our sales possibilities, and grow customer happiness. We would like to welcome an organized, structured, and detail-oriented Technical Account Manager colleague to our team at Trapets. In this role you will report to our Head of IT Operations.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include
To build and develop strong customer relationships by managing customer expectations and leading them to customer satisfaction by understanding their expectations, strategies, and challenges from a technical perspective.
- Plan and coordinate upgrades, installations, and other projects related to Trapets’ services
- Plan and coordinate customer changes in systems connected to Trapets’ services
- Technical understanding of the customer implementations, Trapets hosted & on-premise
- Secure performance of on-premise installations
- Lead operations meeting
- Be involved in implementations projects, maintenance, and enhancements
- Report on KPI, SLA and target metrics to internal and external stakeholders
- Technical responsible for the system and setup of larger customers
- Link between the customers and Trapets IT Operations, development & Product Owners
- Collaborate close with the Customer Success Managers
Skills we'd like
We believe that you have experience within IT and customer relations, you love to interact internally and externally, you are structured and value quality with a desire to deliver a fantastic customer experience. Furthermore, you are/have:
- Experience in a Technical Account Manager role or an equal position.
- Technical understanding of infrastructure, server operations and network
- Understanding of development and MS SQL
- Full working proficiency in English and Swedish
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Well oriented within Microsoft products
Trapets’ office is located at Kungsgatan in central Stockholm. We welcome innovative ideas and are happy to see that everyone in the company is involved. For us who work at Trapets, culture is incredibly important, and we have a wonderful team spirit. The daily work is complemented by recurring joint breakfasts and activities as well as conferences where team-building and future strategies take place. We always strive to become even better at what we do and are using our guiding stars “Team spirit, Customer focus, Scalability and Quality”.
Trapets is a fast-growing, successful, and value-driven expert company, specializing in services and systems for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. The company is the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Trapet's customers consist of many of the most well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, as well as customers in London, Frankfurt, Luxembourg, South America, and Asia. For more info www.trapets.com
Do you want to contribute with us to the benefit of society and work to combat financial crime? Then Please apply today!
If you have questions and / or thoughts, contact Daniel by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.