Trapets is on a growth journey towards our mission to fight financial crime. We are now looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Service team.
Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge RegTech SaaS solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services, simplifies advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening to surveillance of money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
As a Customer Success Manager at Trapets, you will be responsible for the overall customer experience and being a trusted advisor to our customers who utilize and have ownership of our InstantWatch Platform.
Your responsibility comes into play as soon as the customer signs with us and your role will be primarily focused on driving value throughout the full customer life cycle with Trapets and therefore also play a big part in the retention and expansion strategy.
The primary areas of driving value comes from ensuring a deep understanding of the customers business, their pain points, their strategies and having a strong and built-up relationships with all relevant stakeholders at the customer side. Your possibility of delivering value comes from staying on top of relevant regulations and how these affect your customers and by ensuring you yourself hold a deep knowledge of our platform and the value it can bring to your customers.
You will act as the voice of the customer internally and your role means regular interaction with internal stakeholders such as our Professional Service, Product Owners, IT Operations and Sales.
- Drive successful implementation projects together with relevant Professional Service Team Member
- Implement and execute Trapets governance model with our customers
- Drive value through proactive engagement with the customers and through collaboration and engagement with relevant internal stakeholders at Trapets
- Proactively identify value added services needed for each customer and plan these. Examples are, necessary upgrades to take advantage of latest features, necessary enhancement workshops to optimize the InstantWatch Set Up and much more.
- Be the voice of the customer and work closely with Product Owners
- Work with Sales to identify growth opportunities
- Work with relevant internal stakeholder to mitigate any risk
- Monitor customer health and adoption
- Ensure CRM system is up to date with relevant customer contacts, relevant documentation, necessary information such as latest set-up, configuration, usage etc
- Proactively engage and build deep relationships with key customer stakeholders to inform engagement strategy and create "Trapets advocates"
- Participate in industry events alongside the team to foster networking, brand presence, and stay up to date on industry and regulatory trend
- Develop innovative ways of engaging and adding value to customers’ businesses through Trapets InstantWatch platform and relevant services.
What are we looking for?
- Experience in client facing roles in customer success management roles and/or account management
- Good financial markets knowledge ideally with some AML regulation experience
- Bachelor’s degree, CFA or CFA Candidate/MBA preferred
- Experience in project management, training/product presentations, resolution and customer concern of issues, client retention
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with ability to flex style depending on audience (C-Level / Leadership / Team)
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced environment and rapidly- changing market
- Proactive and positive attitude that has a "Whatever it Takes" approach to increase customer satisfaction and deepen relationships, and possess a solution oriented mindset to help customers deliver on their business objectives.
- Proven track record and enthusiasm for driving outcomes satisfaction.
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
What we offer
Trapets is in a growth phase in the growing space of regulatory technology. Our core values Quality, Scalability, Teamwork and Customer focus are our guiding star to achieve our mission to fight financial crime. We offer:
- A hybrid workspace with a modern office in central Stockholm
- Frequent breakfast mornings
- A wellness allowance of 5 000 SEK per year
- Private medical health care insurance
- Pension plan
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Regular after-work events including off-site activities
- The ability to truly impact and contribute to the growth of Trapets
- Endless learning opportunities via supportive and talented colleagues
If you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting career opportunity, please apply today.
If you have questions and/or thoughts, contact Johanna Ryndel by e-mail email@example.com or by telephone 0728-90 40 56.
Trapets is a fast-growing and value-driven expert company operating in the regtech industry. With over 20 years in business, we specialise in services and solutions for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. We are the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Our customer base consists of well-known banks and finance companies mainly in the Nordic region, but also across northern Europe, South America and Asia. We are more than 65 employee and have offices in Stockholm, London, and Hanoi. For more info: www.trapets.com