Trapets is on a growth journey in our mission to fight financial crime. We are now looking for a Development Manager to lead the Development Team in Stockholm.
Trapets is a market leader in solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services, simplifies monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing customer screening to detecting money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance such as detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
We are looking for a Systems Developer with leadership experience. Together with our Head of Development and other development managers you will lead the Stockholm developer team that today consists of around 10 highly skilled System Developers. Your main task will be to lead and contribute to the team’s development of the InstantWatch platform and their individual day-to-day challenges. This includes supporting the daily work, coding, planning for software releases, observe and suggest continuous improvements and drive the change together with the team.
- Lead and manage the system development team
- Handle recruitments, salary negotiations, hiring and onboarding
- Assistance team members personal growth
- Implement ideas for improvement together with the team
- Plan and execute technical activities within Trapets system development process
- Manage tools used by developers
- Contribute to drive product strategies throughout the development phase
- Participate in product development by writing code
- Account for the workflow of third-line support within the development team
- Control the pace of software delivery
- Ability to communicate effectively with senior management and other departments
- Experience in people management with the ability to lead a big team
- Experience in agile software development methodologies
- Good knowledge of the software development life cycle and DevOps
- A degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Swedish and English
What we offer
At Trapets we value sharing knowledge, providing support, and encouraging team commitment for the growth of both individuals and teams. We have a big confidence in our team members; this is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about architecture, coding practice and building reliable software as well as share your own experience.
Work is fun but life also includes other activities. We understand that flexibility is important to achieve a good work-life balance. Trapets is developing rapidly, for those who are taking responsibility, there are good opportunities to develop your role even further. Unpretentious colleagues , offering regular (optional) social activities. Nice office environment located near Hötorget in Stockholm, great for transportation and social life. As a manager, you are in a position to change processes and routines to reach the next level for Trapets and its members.
- 30 days of vacation
- 50% Remote work Policy
- Private Health Care insurance
- 5 000 SEK in annual wellness subsidy
- Occupational Pension plan
Trapets is a fast-growing and value-driven expert company operating in the RegTech industry. With over 20 years in business, we specialize in services and solutions for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. We are the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Our customer base consists of well-known banks and finance companies mainly in the Nordic region, but also across northern Europe, South America and Asia. We are more than 65 employees and have offices in Stockholm, London, and Hanoi. For more info: www.trapets.com