Trapets is on a growth journey in our mission to fight financial crime. We are now looking for a Technical Business Analyst to join our Stockholm team.
Trapets is a market leader in solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services simplify monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing customer screening to detecting money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance such as detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
As a Technical Business Analyst at Trapets, you will be taking lead in refining highly specified requirements into detailed specifications. You will be a part of the Development/QA team and work closely with our Product Owners and product teams, and drive collaborations regarding our backlogs. You will, among other things, formulate and document requirements independently and together with others.
- Be involved in customer projects and oversee gathering and specifying requirements.
- Lead requirements workshops both internally and with customers.
- Proactively work with our backlog and make sure that tasks are broken down and structured on a suitable level, and outline and specify detailed requirements for each subtask.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who is social, open minded, a responsible and communicative team player who is curious and eager to develop new skills. You are responsive, dare to stand up and question any uncertainty. We would like to see your passion for your work, our products and being careful of the wellbeing and quality of our systems in short term and long term.
Furthermore, you have/are:
- At least three years of experience as a Business Analyst or other relevant requirements work
- Excellent over all technical understanding.
- Deep understanding of data-models and relation databases i.e SQL.
- Working hands-on with XML files, JSON and GUIs.
- Experience of expressing and documenting technical requirements condensed in form of scenarios and user stories.
- Experience of API specifications and defining API requirements
- Experience of working with complex systems that handle a large volume of transactions and focus on identifying patterns as a core aspect.
- Experience as a solution designer
- Positive hands-on and proactive attitude.
- Focus on quality and scalability
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
It’s beneficial if you have previous experience within Quality Assurance but your technical skills are more important to be able to enjoy and succeed in this role.
What we offer
Trapets is in a growth phase in the growing space of regulatory technology. Our core values Quality, Scalability, Teamwork and Customer focus are our guiding stars to achieve our mission to fight financial crime. We offer:
- A hybrid workspace with a modern office in central Stockholm
- 50% Remote work Policy
- Frequent office breakfasts
- A wellness allowance of 5 000 SEK per year
- Private medical health care insurance
- Pension plan
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Regular after-work events including off-site activities
- The ability to truly impact and contribute to the growth of Trapets
- Endless learning opportunities via supportive and talented colleagues
Trapets is a fast-growing and value-driven expert company operating in the RegTech industry. With over 20 years in business, we specialize in services and solutions for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. We are the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Our customer base consists of well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, but also across northern Europe, South America, and Asia. We are around 70 employees and have offices in Stockholm, London, and Hanoi. For more info: www.trapets.com