Trapets is on a growth journey in our mission to help businesses with the technology and knowledge needed to fight financial crime. We are now looking for a Product Owner to join our Stockholm team.
Trapets is a market leader in solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services simplify monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing customer screening to detecting money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance such as detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
The Product Owners holds key roles at Trapets as they are responsible for guiding the development of our products by representing the interests of different stakeholders whilst ensuring that the development team delivers continuous value to the customer. The Product Owners define what should be built and is fully focused and passionate about ensuring that the product brings value to our customers. Trapets holds a portfolio of different products, and this Product Owner opportunity is dedicated to our Screening Products.
As a Product Owner for Trapets Screening Product you will have many different internal stakeholders, where the closest stakeholder is the main developer and technical owner of our Screening Product. Other key stakeholders from other Trapets departments will be Operations, Marketing, Customer Success and Sales where you will act as a liaison between development and the stakeholders and ensure to gather feedback and requirements to have the ability to prioritize backlog and roadmap items.
The Product Owner of the Trapets Screening Product also holds full ownership of all current and future data providers that our Screening Products holds and consumes. This entails quality assurance of current providers and continuous governance structure routines in regular meetings as well as assessment of new providers to enhance the product in accordance with Trapets strategies and growth goals.
- Become to Screening Product expert (hold deep knowledge of functionality, content and technical capabilities of the product)
- Stakeholder Management (internal & external)
- Stay on top of relevant regulation
- Product Backlog Management
- Sprint Planning including Sprint Review and Acceptance
- Coordinate alignment work for releases and patches, when disturbances to the service occur, when investigations are needed, when content has to be deep dive
- Laser sharp focus on data verification and quality assurance
- Help with testing, coordinating and driving new releases.
- Continuous improvement (product, documentation, test data, risk management)
- Ensure continuous documentation (internal & external)
- Ensure continuous and regular communication with stakeholder (sales and customer success updates and education)
- Work with Marketing on regular releases around user stories
Skills necessary for success in this role:
- Being Customer Centric focused
- User Experience at their fingertips
- Being able to prioritize
- Cross-functional collaboration
- Learning and adaption
- Flexible and adaptable to change
- Data driven in decision making
- Superior communication skills
- A problem solver – solution focused
- Hold advocacy close to heart
This role is a perfect fit for someone that that is passionate about being a champion of a product where data is at the forefront. You thrive on collaboration across teams and always strive to deliver a product that brings value to our customers.
What are we looking for?
First of all, we think that you’re a social, openminded person who loves to take responsibility. We believe you have at least 5-years of experience as a Product Owner or in a similar role.
You are driven and want to get things done. The ability to be both outgoing and analytical at the same time as you structure your work is second nature to you.
Furthermore you have/are:
- First-class organizational and planning skills.
- Enthusiastic, driven and loves to connect & collaborate.
- Positive hands-on and proactive attitude.
- Good technical understanding
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English.
What we offer
Trapets is in a growth phase in the growing space of regulatory technology. Our company values Engagement, Trust, Growth and Together are our guiding stars to achieve our mission to help businesses with the technology and knowledge needed to fight financial crime. We offer:
- A hybrid workspace with a modern office in central Stockholm
- 50% Remote work Policy
- Frequent office breakfasts
- A wellness allowance of 5 000 SEK per year
- Private medical health care insurance
- Pension plan
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Regular after-work events including off-site activities
- The ability to truly impact and contribute to the growth of Trapets
- Endless learning opportunities via supportive and talented colleagues
If you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting career opportunity, please apply today.
If you have questions and/or thoughts, contact Amanda Nylander by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.