Trapets is looking for experienced Test Automation engineers, who is enthusiastic and passionate for quality and testing software, to join our talented and fast growth team in HANOI, VIETNAM.
Trapets is a market leader in providing cutting-edge RegTech SaaS solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services simplify advanced monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing KYC screening to surveillance of money laundering, terrorism financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance including detection of insider trading and market manipulation.
At Trapets, it’s important to have a team spirit where we share knowledge, support each other and are driven by development, both personal and within the team / company.
As a Test Automation Engineer, you will:
In this role, you will be given the chance to lay the foundation of test automation within the QA team and build something new from the very beginning. You will have the opportunity to grow with Trapets and take on large responsibility together with your teammates. You will always have the support, and you will be able to bounce ideas off, of your QA manager.
In your daily work you will collaborate and communicate in tight iterations with primarily other QA engineers, but also developers and business analysts. In general, QA engineers will define the scope of test automation for different features we develop and provide for you to translate this into detailed, parameterized test cases. However, you are also expected to gain basic knowledge about our business area and exchange your thoughts and ideas around test cases and coverage. You will also organize and structure the test cases into test suites and integrate this into our development phase as you see fit, with input and feedback from other team members.
We believe in strong collaboration, open communication and mindset, and would like for our team members to actively give feedback and brainstorm together. Thus, informal discussions “at one’s desk” will be a natural part of your daily work.
Your skills and experience:
What we expect from you:
- Relevant Software Engineering degree or equivalent
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in software automation testing
- Open minded and good communication
- Being able to spread the knowledge across the teams or train new members
- Your CV should include detail for achievements in the past rather than educational background
Required knowledge in these technologies:
- At least one programming language or scripting language you are comfortable with (C#, Java, JS, Python, etc)
- At least one DBMS you are hands-on (MS SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, etc.)
- Familiarity with working in distributed teams
- Experience with stored-procedure automation testing
- A high level of written and spoken English
Bonus if you have knowledge with the following technologies:
- Manual testing skills
- Azure DevOps – CI/CD
- Experience working in financial or banking domain
Why you’ll love working here:
You will be:
- At Trapets we want to foster an open and dynamic working culture where we encourage initiatives and sharing of ideas.
- Close collaboration and teamwork are two of our guiding principles which we believe will help us in our mission to provide world leading systems and services to combat financial crime.
- We believe having fun at work is an important contributing factor to our success.
- Working in a modern Scandinavian culture and style office, characterized by strong team spirit, high degrees of openness, friendliness and innovation.
- Meet other software engineer teams from some of Scandinavia’s market leading SaaS companies that develop cutting edge products for a wide variety of industries across the world.
What will you get?
- You’ll get to work with experienced software engineers worldwide at market leading, innovative Scandinavian SaaS company looking to accelerate growth.
- Scandinavian Work Culture: creativity, innovation and work-life balance.
- Competitive salary and 100% official salary during the probation period.
- Annual review and 13th month salary.
- Premium healthcare and accident insurance.
- Wellness package supports employees to stay healthy and wealthy.
- Exciting company outing/events and team building activities.
- On-site and training opportunities in Nordic.
- Modern working environment.