Trapets is on a growth journey in our mission to help businesses with the technology and knowledge needed to fight financial crime. We are now looking for a .NET Developer to join our Stockholm team.
Trapets is a market leader in solutions for the financial industry to prevent financial crime and to assure regulatory compliance. Trapets’ services simplify monitoring of customers’ daily operations – from initial and ongoing customer screening to detecting money laundering, terror financing and fraud. Trapets also provides services for trading surveillance such as detection of insider trading and marketing manipulations.
As a .NET Developer, you will contribute to the development of our software platform and product. This development takes place in close collaboration with the business side and other members of the development team. At Trapets we build robust and scalable solutions which process very large amounts of data.
- Develop new code and implement new platform functionality.
- Make sure overall architecture evolve.
- Troubleshooting, profiling and performance optimization.
- Keep yourself up to date regarding tools and new best practises.
We believe that you are an analytical problem solver who has worked for a number of years with Microsoft's development stack with focus on backend and SQL Server. You are looking for continued growth with other expert colleagues and challenging tasks. You share our values and thrives in a friendly environment with a purpose.
Your strengths include:
- Excellent programming skills in C# and good knowledge in .NET
- Several years of experience with SQL Server
- Enthusiastic, driven and loves to help
- Positive hands-on and proactive attitude
- Excellent communication skills in Swedish and English
What we offer
Trapets is in a growth phase in the growing space of regulatory technology. Our company values Engagement, Trust, Growth and Together are our guiding stars to achieve our mission to help businesses with the technology and knowledge needed to fight financial crime. We offer:
- A hybrid workspace with a modern office in central Stockholm
- 50% Remote work Policy
- Frequent office breakfasts
- A wellness allowance of 5 000 SEK per year
- Private medical health care insurance
- Pension plan
- 30 days of holidays per year
- Regular after-work events including off-site activities
- The ability to truly impact and contribute to the growth of Trapets
- Endless learning opportunities via supportive and talented colleagues
If you believe you are the right candidate for this exciting career opportunity, please apply today.
For this position we’re working with D-Source. For more information, contact Tomas at email@example.com or by phone 073-424 85 82.
Trapets is a fast-growing and value-driven expert company operating in the RegTech industry. With over 20 years in business, we specialize in services and solutions for automatic monitoring and compliance for the global financial industry. We are the market leader in the Nordic region in supervision against money laundering / terrorist financing and supervision of securities trading. Our customer base consists of well-known banks and finance companies in the Nordic region, but also across northern Europe, South America, and Asia. We are around 70 employees and have offices in Stockholm, London, and Hanoi. For more info: www.trapets.com